Have you heard? There is a way to show your ads to people who have visited your website or app – it is called Remarketing. I know this sounds too good to be true, but it is not! No, really, I promise.
I know what you are thinking, with so many advertising options, why should I invest in remarketing? Remarketing is a great way to re-engage someone who has shown interest in your product or service but didn’t complete a conversionary action. That is right, you get a second, third, fourth, etc… chance to convince a visitor that you offer/provide what they are looking for.
Now that I convinced you that remarketing is a must, there are six different ways you can remarket to past visitors.
- Standard remarketing: Show text or image ads to past visitors while they are browsing the web, on websites that are opted into Google AdSense program.
- Dynamic remarketing: Take remarketing to the next level. Show pictures of products or services to visitors based on what they viewed on your website.
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA): Enables you to show ads to past visitors in Google Search and on Google Search partner sites.
- Remarketing for mobile apps: Show ads to people who have used your app while they are using other apps or browsing mobile sites.
- Video Remarketing: Re-engage people who interacted with your videos or YouTube channel by showing them new videos on YouTube, Display Network videos, website, and apps.
- Email-list remarketing: Put all those client emails to good use. With Customer Match you can upload all of the emails and show ads to people who are logged in to Google Search, YouTube, or Gmail.
I know this is a lot to take in. Remember, not all of these will work for your business. Take a deep breath, read this over again, and pick two ways to start.
Remarketing is an amazing tool and if you aren’t currently taking advantage of it, you should!