November 22, 2010 – The Better Business Bureau (BBB) upgraded JumpFly from an A to an A+ rating (view JumpFly BBB Report). This rating demonstrates JumpFly’s commitment to providing clients the best service possible. The BBB is one great place to start reviewing a business and its reputation as they have a thorough review process and rating system in place.
The BBB assigns ratings by evaluating businesses in the following categories:
* BBB experience with the industry in which the business operates
* The business’ length of time in operation
* Whether BBB has information that the business does not have required competency license
* Any known government actions against the business that are related to marketplace activities
* Any advertising issues found by BBB
* The number of complaints received by BBB from the business’ customers
* The number of complaints received by BBB from the business’ customers that are of a serious nature
* Whether the business has responded to complaints received by BBB
* Whether complaints have been resolved in a timely manner or the business has demonstrated it made a good faith effort to resolve them
* Business’ overall complaint history with BBB
* Whether the business has failed to resolve the underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints
* Whether the business has honored any commitments to BBB to arbitrate or mediate disputes and comply with arbitrator decisions and mediated settlements
* Whether BBB has sufficient background information and clear understanding of business
* Whether BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to comply with agreed BBB standards
Ratings are determined by a proprietary formula that represents BBB’s opinion as to (1) the importance of each category, and (2) the appropriate score given to the business for each category.
BBB assigns grades from A to F with pluses and minuses. A+ is the highest grade and F is the lowest. The grade represents BBB’s degree of confidence that the business is operating in a trustworthy manner and will make a good faith effort to resolve any customer concerns filed with BBB.
Details as to any issues identified by BBB are contained in the business’ BBB Reliability Report.
A business may receive an “NR” (No Rating) instead of a rating under circumstances that include:
* BBB file is being reviewed or updated
* BBB does not have sufficient information about the business
* Recent activity requires further review by BBB
BBB’s rating of a business reflects BBB’s opinion about the business based on information in our files and BBB experience. The rating is not a guarantee of a business’ reliability or performance, and readers should consider a business’ rating in addition to all other available information about the business.
JumpFly professionally develops, implements and manages Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter pay-per-click advertising accounts, enabling clients to maximize Internet advertising results while saving time and money. Proper setup and management of these powerful programs will likely make the difference between an advertiser’s success or failure. JumpFly’s full-service solution enables clients to focus on their core business while attaining the best possible results from their search engine marketing campaigns. JumpFly is a Google AdWords Certified Partner, Yahoo! Search Marketing Ambassador and Microsoft adExcellence Member.
Brad Garlin, Managing Partner
877-239-9610 Ext. 11