Nonprofit Advertising for 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Orgs
Did you know that your 501(c)(3) organization might qualify for $10,000 per month in FREE nonprofit advertising at Google? View the details below to determine if you qualify, or call us and we will help you find out.
We maximize AdWords results for many approved Google Grantees and continue to help qualified 501(c)(3) organizations apply for approval. Our experienced Google Grant experts have gone through this process many times and understand what it takes to get approval and achieve success with nonprofit advertising.
Is your nonprofit organization eligible for a Google Ad Grant?
1. To be considered for Google’s nonprofit advertising program, an organization must:
- Hold a valid, current charity status
- Accept Google Grant’s required application certifications
- Have an operational website with substantial valid content
2. Please be aware that the following organizations are not eligible for Google Ad Grants:
- Hospitals and medical groups need not apply.
- Governmental entities and organizations will not be approved.
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible) do not qualify.
Google Ad Grants Nonprofit Advertising Program Details
Google Ad Grantees receive free AdWords advertising on Google search result pages. Ad Grantees participate with the following restrictions for their nonprofit advertising on AdWords:
- A daily AdWords budget set to $329, which is equivalent to about $10,000 USD per month
- Set a maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Approved nonprofit advertising accounts can only run keyword-targeted AdWords campaigns
- Ads can only appear on Google Search results pages
- Nonprofit advertisers can only run AdWords text ads
JumpFly Pricing for Nonprofit Advertisers
While qualified organizations will receive $10,000 in free AdWords advertising, JumpFly charges a one-time new client fee and monthly management fee. However, we offer discounted pricing for 501(c)(3) organizations. Our standard $2,995 new client fee is reduced to $1,495 and our $1,500 monthly management fee associated with a client spending $10,000 is reduced to $750. We look forward to helping your nonprofit organization tap into, and maximize the results from this exciting opportunity.