FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 22, 2016 – Three JumpFly team members traveled to New York City to participate in Google’s first ever east coast training week. Linda Puchyr participated in Sales Specialist Training while Jeff Kramer and Molly Rod attended Account Manager Specialist Training. JumpFly is eager to participate in every possible opportunity that can potentially lead to helping improve client results and is grateful for invitations to valuable events like this.
Jeff Kramer found great value in the event and shared that, “Google put on another first class event with roughly 50 attendees. Google brought in various domain experts ranging from shopping, mobile and remarketing to help us better understand how to strategically work with our clients’ needs in these areas. To top it off, our gracious hosts Sofia and Julianne gave us a wonderful tour of Google NYC and the Chelsea Market. It is always great to visit with our friends at Google to make sure we are staying on top of the latest trends.”
Linda Puchyr found great value in this event, stating, “Sales training has been the same for years and years. It was refreshing to participate in a training/interactive event of this nature. The presenter was extremely knowledgeable, provided great motivation to interact and delivered the message and skills in an easy to apply manner. The practical application made this training significantly more valuable. I already find myself utilizing tactics demonstrated during this event. Thank you Google. “
Google’s invitation said:
This February, we will be hosting our first ever east coast training week at our Google NYC office. Over the course of the week we’ll be offering four different trainings: Bootcamp, Sales Specialist, AM Specialist, and Leading & Coaching. These trainings are offered exclusively to our top tier agency partners.
NYC AdWords Onboarding Bootcamp (Feb 22 & 23)
- Who: Entry level account managers or Sales Reps looking to increase AdWords expertise
- *Required: Passing the AdWords Fundamentals and Search exams prior to Bootcamp
- What: Immersive, 2 Day training, covering AdWords and Sales fundamentals: search, mobile, display and video
- Why: An opportunity to build expertise in pitching solutions based on end client goals and objectives
NYC Sales Specialist Training (Feb 24)
- Who: Sales and Business Development reps with 1-5 years experience who primarily pursue new business
- What: Interactive training to help attendees develop a consultative, client-centric selling framework
- Why: Learn from experts (and peers) how to create a process that will help you close
NYC AM Specialist Training (Feb 24)
- Who: Client-facing Account Managers with 1-5 years experience who are looking to grow their clients
- What: Engaging training to equip Account Managers with tools they can use to prioritize and more effectively communicate with their clients
- Why: Develop a better understanding of your clients’ goals, identify opportunities for growth, and speak confidently about complex Google solutions
NYC Leading & Coaching Training (Feb 25)
- Who: Managers and executives who are interested in honing their ability to effectively lead teams
- What: Interactive training with tactical advice to help leaders define a team’s vision, coach to performance, and develop successful teams
- Why: An opportunity to network with like-minded managers/executives, and develop the tools to be an amazing leader
JumpFly professionally develops, implements and manages Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and Facebook pay-per-click advertising accounts, enabling clients to maximize Internet advertising results while saving time and money. Proper setup and management of these powerful programs will likely make the difference between an advertiser’s success or failure. JumpFly’s full-service solution enables clients to focus on their core business while achieving the best possible results from their search engine marketing campaigns. JumpFly is a Google AdWords Certified Partner and Bing Ads Accredited Professional. JumpFly assists more than 400 clients, offers a money-back-guarantee, ranks as the #1 PPC Management Company by TopSEOs and Clutch, and has an A+ rating from the BBB.