FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 17, 2016 – Bing selected JumpFly to join their Bing Elite Partner tier, designating JumpFly as one of just 14 such agencies in the country. JumpFly’s experienced team of PPC specialists includes 16 Bing Ads Accredited Professionals. Founding Partner, Brad Garlin, said, “Our team is proud to receive recognition for our accomplishments and success with Bing advertisers. Bing has done a great job helping advertisers better identify trusted agencies that have proven to help advertisers achieve success.”
The invitation said:
“Hi Mike and Brad!
Congratulations to JumpFly for qualifying as a Bing Elite Agency — our top partner tier in the new Bing Partner Program.
We look forward to welcoming you to the most exclusive tier of the program and wanted to take a moment to list the requirements for this tier, which we chatted about briefly last week.
Bing Elite Agency requirements:
- Spend requirement: Maintain current level of aggregate Bing Network spend levels or greater through September 2017. JumpFly spend level for Bing during Microsoft’s FY 15/16 (July 2015-June 2016): $7.4M
- Certification: Maintain at least 80% of Search Team as Bing Ads Accredited Professionals (BAAP) and host at least one Bing Academy Training per year
- Display the Bing Elite Agency Partner badge on your website with link back to Bing Ads Partner Hub
- Participate in at least two of the following marketing initiatives related to Bing per year:
- Collaborate on at least one customer story
- Publish at least eight social posts
- Publish at least one press release
- Attend our annual Bing Partner Summit”
Garlin added, “We see advertisers increasingly embrace Bing’s ever-improving platform as they continue to gain market share and prove to deliver value.” Obtaining Bing’s Elite Agency status adds to an impressive list of recent JumpFly accolades. JumpFly was also recently featured in a Bing Partner video, achieved Premier Google Partner status and was selected as the Best PPC Agency by GreatAgencies.com. JumpFly continues to remain focused on PPC advertising, assuring that their team and clients stay on the cutting edge of the rapidly evolving Internet advertising environment.
JumpFly professionally develops, implements and manages Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and Facebook pay-per-click advertising accounts, enabling clients to maximize Internet advertising results while saving time and money. Proper setup and management of these powerful programs will likely make the difference between an advertiser’s success or failure. JumpFly’s full-service solution enables clients to focus on their core business while achieving the best possible results from their search engine marketing campaigns. JumpFly is a Premier Google Partner and exclusive Bing Elite Partner. JumpFly assists more than 400 clients, offers a money-back-guarantee, ranks as the #1 PPC Management Company by TopSEOs, Clutch and Great Agencies, and has an A+ rating from the BBB.